The report titled “Healthcare Information System (HIS) Market” assesses the global and regional market based on components, deployment, application, end user, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, production capacities by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the HIS market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Demand for HIS to rise during the forecast period
The global HIS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. Increasing advanced technology penetration coupled with the rising cloud adoption across the healthcare sector is expected to propel the global HIS market growth. Moreover, the move towards patient-centered care management and population health management is further expected to support the market growth.
The global HIS market is set to experience significant growth in the next six years, owing to increased technological advancements in the healthcare IT landscape, such as the use of IoT, and AI. Moreover, the increased usage of Electronic Health Records (EHR) is anticipated to fuel the demand for HIS globally.
North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global HIS market due to the high adoption and implementation of IT services specifically in the healthcare sector. Moreover, the well-established healthcare infrastructure and the significant presence of leading HIS vendors in the region are further expected to fuel the regional market growth. In the Asia Pacific, the HIS market is expected to observe considerable growth owing to the rising population coupled with the increasing patient pool and growing soaring technological advancements in healthcare facilities in emerging economies like India and China.
- Based on deployment, the cloud-based segment is anticipated to dominate the global HIS owing to its ability to share information easily and securely.
- On the basis of application, the hospital information system is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in the use of HIS to record and manage medical records.
- Based on end users, hospitals are the prominent adopter of the HIS owing to an increased need to offer enhanced solutions.
The global HIS market observes intense competition as a result of a presence of a large number of established players. Rapidly evolving healthcare facilities, data analysis in the HIS industry, increasing government funds, and initiatives from private and public sectors including Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are anticipated to drive the growth of the global HIS market. Product innovations, launches, and partnerships & collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions are identified industry trends in the global HIS market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In January 2020, NXGN Management, LLC announced the formation of an exclusive relationship with Doctible to be able to link its service with the NextGen Office cloud-based EHR (Electronic Health Record) and PM (Practice Management) systems and help small companies maintain loyalty, encourage growth and provide better patient care as a result of this agreement.
- In June 2019, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. purchased digital specialty prescription start-up ZapRx to enhance its portfolio. This new purchase enabled the company’s Veradgim platform to integrate with a cloud-based platform. The company’s Veradigm unit is already engaged in providing services to a range of healthcare stakeholders by integrating software analytics, reporting, and workflow tools. This purchase will enable Veradigm to add the new specification to its product portfolio in the near future.
Some of the leading players involved in the production and marketing of the HIS market include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., athenahealth Inc., Agfa Gevaert Group, eClinicalWorks, Philips Healthcare, Hewlett Packard, McKesson Corp., GE Healthcare, Cerner Corp., Epic Systems Corp., Carestream Health, Novarad Corp., e-MDs Inc., Medidata Solutions Inc., Siemens Healthineers, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Ada Health GmbH, SWORD Health, Oracle Corp., and Infor among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global HIS market on the basis of components, deployment, application, end user, and region.
- By Components
- By Deployment
- By Application
- Hospital Information System
- Electronic Health Record
- Electronic Medical Record
- Real-time Healthcare
- Patient Engagement Solution
- Population Health Management
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Medication Dispensing System
- Packaging & Labeling System
- Storage & Retrieval System
- Automated Medication Compounding System
- Tabletop Tablet Counters
- Medical Imaging Information System
- Radiology Information Systems
- Monitoring Analysis Software
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Others (Revenue Cycle Management, etc.)
- Hospital Information System
- By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-healthcare-information-system-his-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the clients’ needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429