The report titled “USB Type-C market” assesses the global and country-wise market based on application, protocol, end user, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, production capacities by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the global USB Type-C market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Penetration of USB Type-C to rise during the Forecast Period
The USB Type-C market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The deployment of new power supply technologies and USB Type-C connector technologies are opening multiple lucrative opportunities in the market.
The global USB Type-C market is set to observe strong growth in the next six years, primarily driven by an increase in the number of consumer electronics and the increasing trend from work from home. Moreover, the increasing number of innovations and technological advancements coupled with rapid urbanization is further expected to propel the demand for USB Type-C globally.
North America is expected to hold the majority of the share of the global USB Type-C market owing to the increasing penetration of consumer electronics devices, and growing adoption of automotive and healthcare applications. The Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit lucrative growth in the market during the forecast period owing to the presence of a massive consumer electronics industry and large population base countries in the region. Furthermore, strong demand for USB type-c cables is expected in Europe during the next couple of years due to the recent mandate by the EU parliament.
Segmental Analysis by RationalStat
- On the basis of protocol, HDMI protocols are gaining traction owing to prominent display manufacturers in the market and low-cost high-definition media applications of HDMI.
- Based on end users, telecommunication and automotive sectors contribute significantly due to the rising adoption and use of portable electronics and the ability to charge their gadgets in cars.
- On the basis of region, North America is expected to gain significant growth during the forecast period on the back of rapidly growing technology in the region. In June 2022, European Union mandated the use of USB Type-C for all wired charging systems in electronic devices by 2024. The new rules mean that consumers will only need to use a common USB Type-C cable for small and medium-sized electronic devices.
The global USB Type-C market is set to observe intense competition as a result of the presence of a large number of established players in the global market. Leading brands and companies are implementing tactics to boost productivity and advance their core businesses.
Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global USB Type-C market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In November 2021, a complete 140W USB Type-C power delivery (PD) 3.0 adapter evaluation and development kit has been launched by Diodes Incorporated.
- In April 2020, Parade Technologies announced an expansion of its high-speed USB Type-C connectivity portfolio with the acquisition of Fresco Logic.
Some of the key companies operating in the global USB Type-C market include Texas Instruments, Diodes Inc., Silicon Laboratories, Richtek Technology Corp., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductor Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, Anixter International, STMicroelectronics, and Belkin International Inc. among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global USB Type-C market on the basis of application, protocol, end user, and region.
- By Application
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Personal Computers & Laptops
- Digital Cameras
- Printers & Scanners
- Others (Chargers & Adapters etc.)
- By Protocol
- USB Audio over USB Type-C
- By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Healthcare etc.)
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-usb-type-c-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to client needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429