The global nata de coco market was valued at US$ 754.2 million in 2022 and is poised to grow at a significant growth rate of around 3.1% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The “Global Nata de Coco Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” report by RationalStat assesses the regional market based on product type, distribution channel, and region. A detailed market analysis report provides an overall historical and future market size in terms of market value (US$ Million) and with a comprehensive market trend analysis (year-on-year growth). The market share analysis, growth of the insurance industry, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, plans and strategies, key application, potential growth driver, recent R&D of nata de coco across the globe, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global nata de coco market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics
A rise in disposable income coupled with an increase in the demand for processed foods and beverages, is anticipated to drive the growth of the nata de coco market. The rise in disposable income in developing countries is leading to an increase in the demand for processed foods and beverages, which is also driving the growth of the nata de coco market.
Moreover, the increasing awareness about the health benefits of nata de coco, such as its ability to improve gut health and boost the immune system, is also driving the growth of the market. Besides, the expansion of distribution channels, such as online retailers and supermarkets, is also driving the growth of the nata de coco market.
The global nata de coco market is attractive due to a number of aspects, including consumers’ informed attitudes and willingness to buy healthy products. In order to dominate the nata de coco industry and establish their brands, market participants have boosted their research expenditures and are further looking for the optimum formulation and ways to improve product functionality.
Market Drivers and Trends of the Global Nata de Coco Market
Rising humidity and temperature are expected to drive demand for nata de coco and related products, as it functions as a refreshing and cooling element that helps to renew body temperature and provide a relaxing impact during the day.
Furthermore, rising disposable income in developing countries is increasing demand for processed foods and beverages, which is propelling the nata de coco market forward. The expansion of distribution channels, such as online stores and supermarkets, where the product is delivered to the consumer's door, is also fueling the rise of the nata de coco market.
However, the market’s growth is constrained by the extremely rigorous, certification and branding requirements for Nata De Coco products. As a result, keeping all regulatory requirements and passing certification examinations will hinder the sector’s growth and market share.
Explore more about this report - Request for Sample and Scope of the Study
Segmental Analysis: Global Nata de Coco Market
- On the basis of product type, Jellies, and jelly drinks hold a majority market share, as these jelly drinks are traditional drinks of many Asian countries including the Philippines, and Japan among other Asian countries.
- On the basis of sales channels, online sales channels are gaining traction, online shopping is more convenient and hassle-free from the customer perspective and requires significantly low marketing expenses as compared to offline sales channels.
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
The global nata de coco market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the region. Leading companies operating in the nata de coco market are focusing on providing increased fiber content in nata de coco products.
Moreover, these players adopt various strategies to increase their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the global nata de coco market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global nata de coco market include,
- In March 2023, Green Coco Indonesia acquired Nata de Coco, a Philippines-based nata de coco manufacturer.
- In February 2023, Nata de Coco launched a new line of Nata de Coco products that are fortified with probiotics.
- In January 2023, Happy Alliance partnered with Schenkem Agro Food Products to expand its distribution network in India.
- In December 2022, Hainan Yeguo Foods launched a new line of nata de coco products that are made with organic coconut water.
- In November 2022, Shireli Manufacturing collaborated with Nata de Coco Manufacturing Sdn Bhd to expand its production capacity in Malaysia.
Some of the key players operating in the global nata de coco market include F&N Magnolia, DagangAsia Network Holding Sdn. Bhd., Happy Alliance Sdn Bhd., Universal Kith & Kin (M) Sdn. Bhd., Simabru Jaya Sdn Bhd, PAMPOSH FOODS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, The Prachuab Fruit Canning Co Ltd., Jeram Coconut Sdn. Bhd., HTK CO., LTD, Siva Foods, and Gold River Management, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global nata de coco market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and region.
- Global Nata de Coco Market Value (US$ Million), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Product Type
- Beverages & Syrups
- Jelly Drinks
- Ice Cream
- Dessert Skin Care
- Global Nata de Coco Market Value (US$ Million), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Company’s Website
- E-commerce Platforms
- Global Nata de Coco Market Value (US$ Million), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Region
- North America Nata de Coco Market
- Latin America Nata de Coco Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Nata de Coco Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Nata de Coco Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Nata de Coco Market
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Nata de Coco Market
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Nata de Coco Market
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-nata-de-coco-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429