The report titled “Unmanned Traffic Management Market” assesses the global market based on component type, type, solution type, end user, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with a trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, production capacities by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the global UTM market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Increasing adoption of drones for a variety of applications is augmenting the need for UTM
The global UTM market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of around 16% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The increasing need for drones in logistics & transportation and soaring usage for recreational activities are augmenting the demand for UTM solutions across the globe. Moreover, the rapid urbanization has led to increased road congestion which has surged the need for integrating Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) into commercial spaces. This will accelerate the demand for the proper implementation and adoption of UTM solutions.
Further, the rise in terrorist activities and increasing security concerns are anticipated to surge the demand for drones in security & surveillance applications. Governments of major economies are investing heavily in their respective defense budgets for security concerns. Moreover, the governments of these economies are also engaged in designing appropriate regulatory frameworks and policies to oversee flying zones and air traffic activities to ensure that only the respective governments have access to data on drone activities in order to minimize security threats. This will entail improved coordination of capabilities between aviation agencies and countries.
- On the basis of Solution Type, Surveillance Infrastructure is anticipated to grow at a significant rate due to high demand from governments around the world for patrolling and early detection of potential terrorist activities.
- On the basis of End Users, demand for drone operators/pilots will continue to lead the market as it requires professionally trained pilots to operate Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Based on the Region, North America is expected to dominate the global UTM market due to the favorable investment by government bodies in various drone operations.
Competition Analysis: Significant market consolidation is expected in the near future
The global UTM market experiences intense competition on account of the presence of numerous established players in the market. As governments of several nations increase their spending on drones and UAVs, companies are coming up with new technologies and innovations to satisfy the requirements of the government. However, governments across the globe are firm on the regulations and policies to restrict the use of UAVs. Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global UTM market. For instance,
- In May 2022, OneSky entered into a partnership with ITGlobe, one of the leading providers of global aerospace engineering and design services. Through this partnership, OneSky’s verified UTM systems solutions are expected to be made available in India exclusively through ITGlobe, which is devoted to guaranteeing the secure integration of UAS operations and Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) operations in the Indian national airspace for all stakeholders.
- In Mar 2021: Altitude Angel unveiled its airspace management solution GuardianUTM Enterprise. The product is aimed at offering a one-stop solution to empower the airport to start designing and providing UTM Services for drone companies and drone operators, using Altitude Angel’s proven digital authorization and flight management technology.
Some of the leading players involved in the development, production, and marketing of UTM solutions include Leonardo S.p.A, Altitude Angel Ltd., Qualcomm Inc., Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Skyward, Frequentis, Unifly, L3Harris Technologies Inc., AirMap Inc., Nova Systems, Nokia Corporation, Analytical Graphics, Precision Hawk, Airbus SE, Droniq GmbH, One Sky Systems Inc., Terra Drone Corporation, and Raytheon Technologies Corporation among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Global UTM Market on the basis of component type, type, solution type, end user, and region
- By Component Type
- By Type
- By Solution Type
- Communication Infrastructure
- Navigation Infrastructure
- Surveillance Infrastructure
- By End User
- Emergency Service and Local Authorities
- Drone Operators or Pilots
- Recreational Users
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-utm-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429