The “Global Skid Loaders Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” report by RationalStat assesses the regional market based on lift type, operating capacity, ownership, end user industry, and region. A detailed market analysis report provides an overall historical and future market size in terms of market value (US$ Million) and market volume (‘000 units) with a comprehensive market trend analysis (year-on-year growth).
In addition, the report outlines the market share analysis, growth of the skid loaders, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, installed base of skid loaders, plans and strategies, key application, potential growth drivers, recent R&D of skid loaders across the globe, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global skid loaders market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics
The global skid loaders market is expected to grow at a robust growth rate of around 3.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The rapid growth of the construction industry coupled with the penetration of smart city projects driving the demand for skid loaders.
A vast majority of skid loaders find applications in construction, agriculture, general construction, and other industrial applications. In addition, OEMs are focusing on innovations and bringing new technologies and new attachments to the global skid loaders market.
- In 2020, Manitou, a well-established, longstanding participant in the North American market, demonstrated its 165E electric skid-steer concept at ConExpo.
- The company said the machine is suitable for performing applications typically associated with standard machines, but can also be used in indoor demolition work and in locations with noise restrictions, such as schools and hospitals.
To overcome the high operating costs of skid loaders, companies across the globe, are developing new products and technologies to ensure optimum performance and comfort with enhanced stability of the loader and improved lifting capacity, and higher productivity.
Market Drivers and Trends of the Global Skid Loaders Market
Looking at the skid-steer loader market, Bobcat, one of the pioneers in the development of the machine in the late 1950s and early ‘60s, still reigns as the top player across the global market with a commanding share of the market, nearly 40%, over its competitors. It is followed by a group that includes big hitters like Kubota, Caterpillar, John Deere, CNH, and Manitou.
The top six suppliers accounted for just over 80% of total industry sales last year. Some well-known OEMs, specifically Volvo and Takeuchi, have exited the business in recent years. Takeuchi now solely focuses its attention on its compact track loaders.
- Other market players are launching electric skid loaders to open up a world of possibilities for the global skid loaders market further pushing the players in the market to create a development platform for the market to evolve.
- Moreover, the growing trend of machine leasing is expected to provide SMEs with high-tech machinery and easy financing services. Strong demand for construction equipment on rent/lease is gaining traction among the MSMEs, in turn, contributing towards the growth of the market.
- Globally, North America dominates the skid loaders market with a strong share of nearly 65%, followed by Europe. The US accounted for 86% of the North American market in 2022. In Asia Pacific, China, and India account for a significant share of the regional skid loaders market. Skid steer loaders are niche products in the India market, with sales this year expected to total around 850 units, annually.
Segmental Analysis: Global Skid Loaders Market
- On the basis of lift type, the Vertical segment holds a major market share, however, the Radial segment is expected to gain a significant market share in the forthcoming years.
- Based on the ownership, Construction companies own a significant share of the market, as the sector is a major end user for the skid loaders market. However, Rental companies are expected to gain a significant share in the upcoming years.
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
The global skid loaders market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the region. Leading companies operating in the skid loaders market are focusing on introducing new & better technologies and are focusing on aggressively ramping up R&D activities to cater to different niche markets and applications.
Moreover, these players adopt various strategies to increase their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global skid loaders market include,
- In March 2023, Bobcat Company, global compact equipment, innovation, and worksite solutions brand, announced the release of the Bobcat S7X the world’s first all-electric skid-steer loader.
- Bobcat has also stepped beyond industry expectations with the unveiling of its new concept track loader, the Bobcat RogueX. This next-generation concept machine explores the capabilities of electric power, autonomous operation, and dual lift-arm geometry.
- In November 2022, Kioti is expected to launch its first CTL and skid steer making its entry into the compact construction equipment market.
Some of the key players operating in the global skid loaders market include
- Deere & Company
- Toyota Corporation
- AB Volvo
- Komatsu Ltd
- JCB Construction Equipment
- Hyundai Construction Equipment
- Bobcat Company
- Kubota Corporation
- CNH Industria N.V.
- Sany Group Co. Ltd. and others
And additional 130+ company profiles and financial data
RationalStat has segmented the global skid loaders market on the basis of component, level, project size, channel, end use and region.
- Global Skid Loaders Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Lift Type
- Global Skid Loaders Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units) and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Operating Capacity
- Up to 2000 lbs
- 2000-3000 lbs
- Above 3000 lbs
- Global Skid Loaders Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units) and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Ownership
- Rental Companies
- Construction Companies
- Others (Snow Clearing, Waste Management)
- Global Skid Loaders Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by End User Industry
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Landscaping & Ground Maintenance
- Others (Manufacturing, etc.)
- Global Skid Loaders Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Region
- North America Skid Loaders Market
- Latin America Skid Loaders Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Skid Loaders Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Skid Loaders Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Skid Loaders Market
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Skid Loaders Market
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Skid Loaders Market
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-skid-loaders-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What will be the market value of the Global Skid Loaders Market by 2028?
- What is the market size of the North America Skid Loaders Market?
- What are the market drivers of the US Skid Loaders Market?
- What are the key trends in the Global Skid Loaders Market?
- Which is the leading region in the Global Skid Loaders Market?
- What are the major companies operating in the Global Skid Loaders Market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the Global Skid Loaders Market?
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429