The report titled “Global HPV Vaccine Market” assesses the global market based on type, indication, distribution channel, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The market share analysis, production capabilities of the top companies, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, potential growth areas, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global HPV vaccine market study are highlighted in the report.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Growing prevalence of HPV-associated diseases fuels the demand for HPV vaccines
The global HPV vaccine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The initiatives taken by governments across the globe are expected to increase the demand for HPV vaccines as they focus on eradicating the disease. Moreover, stringent government regulations are expected to further fuel the demand for HPV vaccines in the forthcoming years.
Furthermore, the growing support by the manufacturers to back governmental organizations and meet the demands is anticipated to upsurge the demand for the same. In addition, the government initiatives and steps taken by global health organizations like “GAVI” are expected to create a pool of opportunities for HPV vaccines in the upcoming years.
Additionally, public demand for the HPV vaccine may be influenced by the level of knowledge, awareness, and attitude of various stakeholders involved in the HPV vaccination program. According to WHO, In Europe, more than 66,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and more than 30,000 of them die annually from cervical.
- Based on type, the 9-Valent Vaccine (Gardasil 9) segment is expected to dominate the global HPV vaccine market owing to the significant demand for the 9-valent vaccine as it protects from nine HPV types (6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58) and helps in reducing the further incidence of HPV related cancer.
- Based on Indication, Cervical cancer is expected to dominate the sales of HPV vaccines as the demand for HPV vaccines is increasing as immunization against cervical cancer is gaining traction.
- Based on the Distribution Channel, Doctor offices/ Hospitals, and Retail pharmacies are anticipated to hold a dominant share in the market as hospitals are well equipped with all necessary equipment needed for treatment and other related purposes.
Competition Analysis: Regional Players Dominate the Domestic Markets
Due to the presence of many well-established companies in the global HPV vaccine sector, there is intense competition. In order to preserve a competitive advantage in the market, the government has boosted its investment in HPV vaccines and is focusing on the complete eradication of HPV-associated cancers.
Acquisitions, product launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global HPV vaccine market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In September 2022, India’s indigenously developed cervical cancer vaccine (qHPV Vaccine) with the partnership between the Serum Institute of India (SII), the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), and the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC).
- In April 2022, Merck & Co. announced the expansion of its vaccine manufacturing in Virginia to 120,000 square ft. to increase the capacity and supply of the HPV vaccine.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global HPV vaccine market include Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Walvax Biotechnologies, Innovio Pharmaceuticals, Chengdu Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd., Sanofi, and Shanghai Bowei among others.
Among these, Merck & Co. and GlaxoSmithKline plc are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of the HPV vaccine.
RationalStat has segmented the global HPV vaccine market on the basis of type, indication, distribution channel, and region
- By Type
- 9-Valent Vaccine
- Quadrivalent Vaccine
- Bivalent Vaccine
- By Indication
- Cervical Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Others (Head Cancer, Neck Cancer, etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- Doctor Offices / Hospitals
- School-Based Health Centers
- Government Suppliers
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-hpv-vaccine-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support the middle east and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429