The report titled “Global Halal Cosmetics Market” assesses the global and regional market based on product type, gender, category, distribution channel, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, product portfolio analysis, personal care and cosmetics market, regional demographics, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, and competition assessment for the target players.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Demand for Halal Cosmetics to rise during the Forecast Period due to Consumer Awareness about the Detrimental Consequences of Certain Substances
The global halal market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. Consumer awareness about the harmful consequences of such substances as carbon black and carcinogens, which are widely used in cosmetics is boosting the demand for halal cosmetics.
The global halal cosmetics market is set to observe strong growth in the next six years. Factors that are fueling the demand for halal cosmetics include product commitment, product reliability, intention to purchase halal cosmetics, faith in the product development process, and an environmentally friendly attitude. Moreover, the Muslim population plays a crucial role in generating the demand for halal cosmetics due to several religious beliefs.
- Asia Pacific and Middle East regions have been considered some prominent regions for the halal cosmetics. The Asia Pacific market includes both large and small sizes of producers and merchants offering a wide selection of items to cater to a broad range of clients. Asia Pacific is home to the bulk of the Muslim population.
- The demand for halal cosmetics in the beauty and personal care industries has developed as a result of Germany's considerable Muslim population and the adoption of a cruelty-free society. Additionally, the GCC region provides producers and suppliers of halal cosmetics with significant growth chances to succeed in the market.
- Based on product type, the hair care segment is dominating the global halal cosmetics market due to desire and specific interest in healthy hair, especially among Muslim women.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the conventional Retail (Brick and Mortar Stores, Convenience Stores) segment to gain traction. Usually, these products are sold through offline or bricks and mortar distribution channels as halal cosmetics certified suppliers are likely to reach their consumers conveniently through different kinds of physical stores.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific and Middle East regions are anticipated to hold a prominent share owing to Increasing awareness of halal cosmetics, their advantages over other cosmetics that have a variety of side effects, and the items that signify that they are cruelty-free and safe for use.
The global halal cosmetics market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the global market. Companies are investing in R&D for the growth of the global market. These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global halal cosmetics market include,
- In 2022, South Korea-based Kolmar announced to penetrate into the Middle East and North Africa region where it would supply its halal-certified cosmetics to cater to a wide range of customers.
- In September 2021, Mikyajy – a Dubai-based cosmetic brand, introduced its first halal-certified make-up line.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global halal cosmetics market include, Breena Beauty, SO.LEK Cosmetics, Tuesday In Love, Inika Organic (Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd.), Ivy Beauty Corp., Clara International Beauty Group, Iba Cosmetics (Ecotrail Personal Care Pvt. Ltd.), Kolmar Korea, MENA COSMETICS CO., LTD., Sampure Minerals, The dUCk Group, Halal Beauty Market, Amara Beauty, Wardah Cosmetics, and SimplySiti among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global halal cosmetics market on the basis of product type, gender, category, distribution channel, and region.
- By Product Type
- Skin Care
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Beauty Care
- By Gender
- By Category
- By Distribution Channel
- Conventional Retail (Brick and Mortar Stores, Convenience Stores)
- Modern Retail
- Specialty and Discount Stores
- Pharmacies/Drug Stores
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-halal-cosmetics-market-trends-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429