The latest report published by RationalStat - “Thailand managed security services market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” assesses the regional and South East Asia managed security services market based on type, organization, end user, distribution channel, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with a detailed market trend analysis. The market share analysis, services provided by top companies, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, future plans and strategies, key end users, potential growth areas, and growth analysis for the target players evaluated in Thailand managed security services market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics
Thailand managed security services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% in the period of 2019-2028. Thailand has over 48 million internet users, meaning reliance on digital infrastructure for a rapidly growing society and economy is on the rise, and many managed securities service providers are tapping into the Thailand market to grab the emerging opportunities.
- One of the major factors driving the growth of the Thailand Managed Security Services market is the increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones. The country is experiencing rapid urbanization and population growth.
- Thailand's internet penetration was 47.4% of the total population in 2017, and it is expected to reach 68% by the end of 2023.
- Moreover, factors such as increasing cyber threats, regulatory compliances, adoption of cloud computing and mobile devices, and digital transformations are also anticipated to fuel the demand for managed security services in Thailand.
- In addition, due to the short deployment time during the pandemic crisis, cloud-based collaboration software and virtual desktop capability have been driving factors for organizations to spend on the public cloud, further driving the need for managed security services.
Segmental Analysis: Thailand Managed Security Services Market
- On the basis of end user, the government sector is the major end-user of data centers due to the increasing adoption of e-governance initiatives and the need for secure data storage. The BFSI sector is also a significant end-user due to the increasing adoption of digital banking services.
- Based on region, Bangkok is the major region in the market due to the presence of large-scale data centers and increasing adoption of cloud-based services.
Competition Analysis: Regional and local Players Dominate the Market
The competition in Thailand managed security services market is intense, with the presence of several international and regional players. The key players in the market offer a range of security solutions and services, including network security, endpoint security, and cloud security. The competition is expected to intensify further with the increasing demand for advanced security solutions and the need for seamless integration with existing IT infrastructure.
Startups and companies are also focusing on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to enhance their managed security services offerings. These technologies can help to detect and prevent cyber threats more effectively, providing a competitive advantage to those who adopt them.
- In 2019, Securemetric Berhad, a digital security company based in Malaysia, acquired PTI Solution Co. Ltd., a managed security services provider based in Thailand. The acquisition allowed Securemetric to expand its presence in Thailand and strengthen its managed security services offerings.
Some of the top players operating in the market include Seagate Technology, Fujitsu Co. LTD, i-secure Co, Ltd., United Information Highway Co., Ltd., Exclusive Networks, Dimension Data, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), IBM Corp., TCL, Reliance Communications, Infosys, Cisco, Nxtra data, McAfee, Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture among others.
RationalStat has segmented Thailand managed security services market on the basis of type, organization, end user, distribution channel, and region.
- By Type
- Security Asset Monitoring and Management (SAMM)
- Risk and Compliance Management (RCM)
- Threat Intelligence, Research, Detection, and Remediation (TIRDR)
- Advanced and Emerging Managed Security Services (AEMSS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- By Organization
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By End User
- Technology Media & Entertainment
- IT-enabled services
- Others (Agriculture, Construction, Education, etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Channel Partners
- By Region
- North Thailand
- Eastern Thailand
- Central Thailand
- South Thailand
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/thailand-managed-security-services-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards. `
RationalStat provides market research reports on various industries in Thailand and South East Asia such as information and communications technology, cloud services, data centers, managed security services, 5g services, 5g infrastructure, and IT spending analysis, among others.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429