The global plastic vials and ampoules market was US$ 5.4 billion in 2023 and registers a significant CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period till 2028.
The “Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” report by RationalStat assesses the regional market based on product type, end-use, and country/region. A detailed market analysis report provides an overall historical and future market size in terms of market value (US$ Billion) and market volume (‘000 units) with a comprehensive market trend analysis (year-on-year growth).
The report also deals with the market share analysis by key players and segments, sales & revenues of plastic vials and ampoules, competition overview, strategic imperatives, plans and strategies, key application, potential growth drivers, recent R&D of plastic vials and ampoules across the globe, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global plastic vials and ampoules market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics
The global plastic vials and ampoules market is expected to grow at a robust growth rate of around 6.2% during the forecast period 2019-2028. Plastic vials and ampoules are small, hollow containers made from plastic materials that are commonly used in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries for the storage and transportation of liquid and powder products. plastic vials and ampoules can be made from a variety of plastic materials, including polypropylene, polystyrene, and PVC, which offer different properties such as greater resistance to temperature, moisture, and chemicals.
Explore more about this report - Request for Sample and Scope of the Study
Market Drivers and Trends of the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market
North America is the world's largest market for plastic vials and ampoules, because of the region's developed pharmaceutical business and rising demand for medical supplies. Plastic vials and ampoules have major markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific as well, where the pharmaceutical and other sectors are driving demand.
Segmental Analysis: Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market
- Based on product type, plastic vials are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, owing to their versatility, cost-effectiveness, and wide applications in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Based on end-use, the pharmaceutical segment holds the largest market revenue share as the increasing demand for plastic vials and ampoules in the packaging of sterile liquid and solutions.
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
The global plastic vials and ampoules market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the region. Leading companies operating in the market for plastic vials and ampoules are focusing on the development of eco-friendly and non-reacting plastic vials and ampoules which is anticipated to open up growth potential for the industry.
Moreover, these players adopt various strategies to increase their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the paper bags market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global plastic vials and ampoules market include:
- In April 2021: After significant research and development, Glassomer GmbH created a plastic substance that resembles glass that enables scientists to mold intricate structures like vaccination bottles, sinuous channels for doing lab chemistry, and other objects.
- In January 2021: In India, Gerresheimer constructed a brand-new manufacturing facility for the production of plastic containers. The Kosamba facility, which is close to Mumbai, is where Gerresheimer is concentrating its manufacture of pharmaceutical primary packaging made of molded glass, tubular glass, and plastic.
Some of the key players operating in the global plastic vials and ampoules market include Gerresheimer AG, SCHOTT AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., AptarGroup, Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Stevanato Group, Berry Global Group, Inc., SGD Pharma, Corning Incorporated, Amposan S.A. among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global plastic vials and ampoules market on the basis of product type, end-use and region.
- Global plastic vials and ampoules Market Value (US$ Billion), Volume (‘000 units), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Product Type
- Plastic Vials
- Plastic Ampoules
- Global plastic vials and ampoules Market Value (US$ Billion), Volume (‘000 units) and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by End-use
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food & Beverages industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Chemicals industry
- Global plastic vials and ampoules Market Value (US$ Billion), Volume (‘000 units), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Region
- North America plastic vials and ampoules Market
- Latin America plastic vials and ampoules Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe plastic vials and ampoules Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe plastic vials and ampoules Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific plastic vials and ampoules Market
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa plastic vials and ampoules Market
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America plastic vials and ampoules Market
For more information about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-plastic-vials-ampoules-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Plastic Vials and Ampoules Report
- What will be the market value of the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market by 2028?
- What is the market size of the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
- What are the market drivers of the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
- How many Plastic Vials and Ampoules are sold each year?
- What are the key trends in the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
- Which is the leading region in the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
- What are the major companies operating in the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market?
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429