The “Global Kombucha Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” report by RationalStat assesses the regional market based on product, type, microbial, distribution channel, and region. A detailed market analysis report provides an overall historical and future market size in terms of market value (US$ Million) and market volume (liters/tons) with a comprehensive market trend analysis (year-on-year growth). The market share analysis, growth of the beverages industry, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, plans and strategies, key application, potential growth driver, recent R&D of Kombucha across the globe, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global Kombucha market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics
The global Kombucha market is expected to grow at a robust growth rate of around 20% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The major factors driving the growth of the global Kombucha market are increasing awareness of health benefits, rising demand for probiotic beverages, and availability of a wide range of flavors. However, factors such as limited shelf life and regulatory challenges are anticipated to hamper the demand for kombucha globally.
Market Drivers and Trends of the Global Kombucha Market
The growing interest in organic and natural products is also expected to further drive the demand for the global kombucha market. GT'S Kombucha and Synergy, two well-known brands, were initially introduced to the market by Millennium Products, Inc. (US) in the kombucha beverage category.
In addition, the kombucha market is expanding swiftly as businesses roll out new flavors and kinds to meet changing consumer preferences Innovative flavors and ingredients, such as adaptogens and botanicals, are increasing consumer interest and attracting new customers to the global market.
North America is expected to dominate the global kombucha market. Customers who are looking for a high-quality, healthier soft drink alternative are enjoying the beverage, which has seen a quick expansion in the local market.
In Asia Pacific, the demand for mindful mixers like kombucha in the area has been driven by consumers' desire for customized beverage options that fit their lifestyles and increased emphasis on what they are eating. Additionally, in Europe, Kombucha is one such drink that is trending among health-conscious people.
Segmental Analysis: Global Kombucha Market
- On the basis of type, flavored kombucha is anticipated to gain considerable growth owing to the increasing preference for novel and creative beverages.
- Based on the product, organic kombucha is the first preference among consumers which directly results in holding a significant share of the global market. The demand for organic kombucha is derived from consumers who prefer natural and minimal processed beverages that are free from harmful chemicals.
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
The global kombucha market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the region. Leading companies operating in the kombucha market are focusing on introducing new flavors, packaging, and ingredient formats to provide to evolving consumer preferences.
Moreover, these players adopt various strategies to increase their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, Partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the Global Kombucha Market include,
- In August 2021, Kombucha brand Health-Ade announced longstanding partner First Bev has acquired a controlling stake in the company, with investment help from Manna Tree.
- In February 2022, Remedy Drinks expanded its product lineup by introducing the product in the UK with a wild berry flavour. Initial distribution of the "Remedy Kombucha Wild Berry" beverage will be restricted to Tesco stores.
- In an effort to boost sales of healthy products, the retail behemoth also aims to introduce "Remedy Kombucha Mango Passion" and double the distribution of its currently available flavours (raspberry lemonade and ginger lemon).
Some of the key players operating in the global kombucha market include GT's Living Foods, KeVita, Health-Ade Kombucha, The Humm Kombucha, Kombucha Wonder Drink, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Buchi Kombucha, Synergy Kombucha, Humm Kombucha, Wonder Drink, Kombucha 2000, Live Soda Kombucha, Holy Kombucha, and Tonica Kombucha among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global Kombucha market on the basis of product, type, microbial, distribution channel, and region.
- Global Kombucha Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 liters), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Product
- Global Kombucha Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 liters) and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Type
- Others (Coconut, etc.)
- Global Kombucha Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 liters) and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Microbial
- Others (Yeast, etc.)
- Global Kombucha Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 liters), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Health Stores
- Others (Convenience Stores, etc.)
- Global Kombucha Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 liters), and Market Share (2019-2028) Analysis by Region
- North America Kombucha Market
- Latin America Kombucha Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Kombucha Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Kombucha Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Kombucha Market
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Kombucha Market
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Kombucha Market
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-kombucha-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429