The latest market report titled “Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market” assesses the global and regional market based on product type, mode of operation, system type, end use, capacity, and region/country. A comprehensive report provides detailed historical market sizes and future market projections with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, government regulations, production capacities by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, installed base, the replacement rate of industrial vacuum cleaners, and competition assessment.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Usage of industrial vacuum cleaners to rise during the Forecast Period
The global industrial vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. Industrial vacuum cleaners help in reducing tough deposits & complex strains and are also cost-effective helping companies reduce their labor cost, these are some of the reasons behind the significant growth of demand for industrial vacuum cleaners. The global industrial vacuum cleaner market is set to observe moderate growth in the next six years.
- Increasing global concerns towards industrial safety and health combined with stringent regulations are augmenting the demand for industrial vacuum cleaners globally.
- Moreover, The US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has established guidelines for hygienic workplaces. For instance, to meet OSHA requirements, many industrial cleaning equipment manufacturers offer industrial vacuum cleaners.
- North America is expected to grow considerably in the global market due to the numerous end-use industries like food and beverages and pharmaceuticals among others. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a prominent rate during the forecast period.
- China and India is anticipated to gain substantial growth due to the rapidly growing infrastructure in the country.
- On the basis of product type, Dry vacuum cleaners are expected to gain significant growth during the forecast period owing to their easier and quick working abilities in all kinds of environments.
- On the basis of the mode of operation, since the use of industrial vacuum cleaners depends on the level of customization integrated into the equipment, small and medium-sized businesses prefer to employ manual cleaning equipment. However, depending on the manner of operation, it is projected that the pneumatic vacuum cleaner will dominate the market in the next years.
- Based on region, North America accounts for holding a prominent share of the global vacuum cleaner market due to various end-use industries operating in the region.
The global industrial vacuum cleaner market is fragmented in nature with presence of various players operating in the market. These players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global industrial vacuum cleaners market include,
- In November 2019, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG and Brain Corp announced a technology partnership to launch the industry’s first Autonomous Stand-on vacuum cleaner.
- In August 2018, BISSELL acquired the commercial vacuum brand Sanitaire, this step is taken to by BISSELL to expand its business and offer innovations and technology to commercial businesses.
Some of the major players operating in the market include, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG, BISSELL Inc., CRAFTSMAN, Delfin Industrial Vacuums, DEWALT, Dyson, Emerson Electric Co., Haier Group, iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics, Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Snow Joe LLC, Goodway Technologies Corp., Wieland Lufttechnik GmbH & Co., KG Tiger-Vac International Inc. , Numatic International Ltd., G. Staehle GmbH u. Co., Pullman Ermator Inc., Hoover Commercial, Polivac International Pty Ltd., Oreck Corporation., American Vacuum company., and Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, among others.
- By Product Type
- Dry Vacuum Cleaners
- Wet Vacuum Cleaners
- By Mode of Operation
- Electric Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- Pneumatic Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- By System Type
- Truck Mounted Vacuum Cleaners
- Explosion Proof Vacuum Cleaners
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Vacuum Cleaners
- HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners
- By End Use
- Food and Beverages
- Other (Metal Working)
- By Capacity
- Up to 20 Liter
- 20-40 Liter
- 40-60 Liter
- 60-80 Liter
- 80-100 Liter
- More than 100 Liter
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-industrial-vacuum-cleaners-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429