The report titled “Global Covid-19 Oral Medicine Market” assesses the covid-19 oral medicine market globally based on the basis of drug class, distribution channel, end user, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. RationalStat provides market share analysis, production capabilities of the top companies, Covid-19 impact analysis, an overview of the competition, market strategies, and potential growth areas for the target players evaluated in the global covid-19 oral medicine market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: The increasing investments and initiatives from public and private stakeholders are expected to fuel the growth of the global covid-19 oral medicine market in the upcoming years
The global covid-19 oral medicine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 10.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. A spike in demand for biological drugs for the treatment of coronavirus has boosted the sales of oral antivirals in recent times.
- The growing number of patients in home care settings, as well as increased self-administration awareness, present lucrative growth opportunities for the oral antivirals segment. However, a lack of comprehension and efficacy is likely to impede growth as a result of oral pharmacological effects occurring in first-pass metabolism.
- In August 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a report stating that Artesunate, imatinib, and infliximab are three new potential medications being investigated in the latest phase of the global Solidarity clinical trials to find effective COVID-19 therapies.
- Moreover, governments of various economies introduced benefits like reimbursement policies to boost the sales of oral medicines in the region. Like the Indian government introduced reimbursement policies in order to reduce the COVID-19 burden.
- Based on end users, Hospitals hold a dominant share in the global covid-19 oral medicine market whereas demand from clinics and research institutes holds a significant share of the demand of covid-19 oral medicine market.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific holds a prominent share of the global covid-19 oral medicine market due to increased significant developments in major economies like China and India and supports lucrative growth opportunities in the region.
Competition Analysis: The growing efforts of the government are creating opportunities for the covid-19 oral medicine market to grow in the upcoming years
Due to the presence of many well-established companies in the global covid-19 oral medicine market, there is intense competition in the global covid-19 oral medicine market. Rising demand for oral antivirals owing to the covid-19 breakout and increasing government are expected to spike the demand for covid-19 oral medicine market in the upcoming years.
Acquisitions, product launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trends in the global covid-19 oral medicine market. Key market players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market.
- In March 2021, Pfizer Inc. announced the initiation of a PHASE 1 study of a new oral antiviral therapeutic agent against SARS-COV-2.
- In October 2020, Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc. collaborated with Roche to jointly develop AT-527, a direct-acting antiviral (DAA), in Phase-2 clinical trials.
RationalStat has identified key players in the global COVID-19 oral medicine market, including Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, Strides Pharma Science Limited, Atea Pharmaceuticals, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Emcure, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., BioNTech SE, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Novartis AG, Molecular Partners, among others. To maintain their market position, the key players in the COVID-19 oral medicine market focus on various growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, geographical expansion, product launches, etc.
RationalStat has segmented the global covid-19 oral medicine market on the basis of drug class, distribution channel, end user, and region.
- By Drug Class
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Immune Modulators
- Others (Sedatives etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- By End User
- Home Settings
- Others (Academic & Research Institutes)
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/covid-19-oral-medicine-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support the middle east and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429