The report titled “Global Contractual Cleaning Services Market” assesses the contractual cleaning services market globally based on the basis of service type, end-use, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with market trend analysis. RationalStat provides market share analysis, service capabilities of the top companies, Covid-19 impact analysis, competition overview, market strategies, and potential growth areas for the target players evaluated in the global contractual cleaning services market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: The use of contractual cleaning services in various industries for maintaining a hygienic environment is expected to fuel the growth of the global contractual cleaning services market in the upcoming years
The global contractual cleaning services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The emergence of demand for contractual cleaning services from the residential sector is expected to create a pool of opportunities for the global contractual cleaning market in the forthcoming years.
Moreover, the increasing concern about maintaining workplace sustainability and employee wellness are expected to further spur the demand for need for contractual cleaning services in the upcoming years. Also, the emergence of chronic disease and other healthcare issues are driving the demand for contractual cleaning services as contractual cleaning services play a crucial role in maintaining a germ-free environment for the people.
The demand for dust cleaning services from movie theatres, event venues, and stadiums is to grow rapidly during the forecast period. However, the high cost of the contract is one of the key challenges faced by the global market.
Furthermore, the key market players are offering various customized cleaning packages to cater to the growing need of the customers. Such initiatives from contractual cleaning service providers are expected to contribute to the market expansion.
- Based on end use, the commercial sector holds a dominant share in the global contractual cleaning services market to provide a clean and hygienic working environment to their employees. This is expected to fuel the growth of the global contractual cleaning services market in the upcoming years.
- Based on region, North America holds a prominent share of the global contractual cleaning services market as the region has the presence of a large number of cleaning service providers coupled with contracts from major commercial organizations is expected to spur the demand for contractual cleaning services in the forthcoming years.
Competition Analysis: The increasing dependence on outsourcing cleaning services rather than investing in internal cleaning and upkeep is expected to fuel the demand for contractual cleaning services in the approaching years
Due to the presence of many well-established companies in the global contractual cleaning services market, there is intense competition in the global contractual cleaning services market. The global contractual cleaning services market is expected to witness growth in the forthcoming years as households with multiple incomes prefer to opt for contractual cleaning services is anticipated to drive the growth of the global contractual cleaning services market in the forthcoming years.
Acquisitions, product launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global contractual cleaning services market. Key market players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market.These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market.
- In February 2022, Clean Space acquired London-based cleaning company Abelian UK Ltd. With this acquisition, the company aimed to increase resources and make Clean Space compete more effectively in London.
- In November 2021, Lancashire a cleaning service company is acquired by Pinnacle with the aim to provide better and more innovative service solutions with wider technical skills.
Some of the prominent players that contribute significantly to the market include Sodexo, ISS AS, Compass Group plc, ABM Industries Inc., Anago Cleaning Systems, Jani-King International Inc., Aramark Corporation, ChemDry, Pritchard Industries Inc., Mitie Group plc, Vanguard Cleaning Systems, The Clean Space, CleanNet USA Inc., Duraclean International Inc., Harvard Maintenance, Jan-Pro Systems International, Steamatic Inc., and Terminix International Company Limited among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global contractual cleaning services market on the basis of service type, end-use, and region.
- By Service Type
- Exterior Cleaning Services
- Parking Lot Cleaning Services
- Street Cleaning Services
- Window Cleaning Services
- Other Exterior Cleaning Services
- Interior Cleaning Services
- Floor & Corridor Cleaning Services
- Lobby Cleaning Services
- Other Interior Cleaning Services
- Fabric Cleaning
- Restoration & Remediation Services
- Swimming Pool & Maintenance
- Exterior Cleaning Services
- By End Use
- Individual Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Healthcare and Medical
- Retail Outlets
- Corporate Offices
- Others (Financial Institutions)
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-contractual-cleaning-services-market-analysis-forecast/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies.The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429