The report titled “Biologics Outsourcing Market” assesses the global and regional market based on product type, source, application, end use, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual revenues, outsourcing avenues, market trends, growth avenues, market forecast, market trends, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the biologics outsourcing market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Demand for biologics outsourcing is to rise during the forecast period due to the expansion of the biologics industry
The biologics outsourcing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. Rapidly growing biologics industry across the globe to support the growth of the global biologics outsourcing market during the forecast period.
The global biologics market is set to observe strong growth in the next six years. Increasing adoption of advanced technologies for biological production, rising outsourcing of R&D activities by biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies coupled with a favorable regulatory environment for clinical trials are some of the key factors expected to fuel the demand for biologics outsourcing across the globe.
North America is expected to dominate the global biologics outsourcing market. Developed regions such as North America and Europe are anticipated to hold a prominent share of the global biologics outsourcing market due to government support and increased adoption of upgraded technologies in healthcare. Asia Pacific biologics outsourcing market is expected to grow considerably owing to an increase in non-communicable diseases coupled with the increase in demand for biologics, which directly impacts the regional biologics outsourcing market in a positive manner.
- On the basis of product type, the monoclonal antibody segment gained substantial growth owing to its high specificity and reliability during the last few years.
- Based on application, stem cell therapy is anticipated to grow considerably during the forecast period on account of the increasing need for iPSCs as an alternative to ESCs.
- On the basis of region, North America is the dominating region due to a rise in awareness of the usage of biologics, and a surge in investments in research & development in the region.
The global biologics outsourcing market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the region. Government and private players are focusing on growing R&D for the growth of the market. These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce the demand for biologics outsourcing. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global condensing units market include,
- In April 2022, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FUJIFILM Corp.) completed the acquisition of Atara Biotherapeutics Inc.’s dedicated cell therapy manufacturing facility. FUJIFILM seeks to manufacture cell therapies for other companies in addition to Atara by using this facility.
- In January 2022, Samsung Biologics agreed to pay US$ 2.3 billion for Biogen’s 50% stake in Samsung Bioepis, a joint venture between the two companies. This is aimed to improve Samsung Bioepis’ biosimilar development capabilities and future performance in new drug development.
Some of the prominent players operating in the market include Lonza Group AG, Wuxi Biologics (Cayman) Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Abzena Limited, GL Biochem Corp., Catalent Inc., Samsung Biologics Co. Ltd., ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Syngene International Ltd., Rentschler Biopharma SE, Abbvie Inc. and Genescript Biotech Corp., among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global biologics outsourcing market on the basis of product type, source, application, end use, and region.
- By Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Others (Polyclonal Antibodies etc.)
- Recombinant Proteins
- Others (Fusion Proteins, etc.)
- By Source
- Others (Transgenic Animals such as Avian, Insects, etc.)
- By Application
- Stem Cell Research
- Vaccine and Therapeutics Development
- Blood & Blood-Related Products Development
- Cellular and Gene Therapy Products Development
- Others (Tissue & Tissue Related Products Development)
- By End Use
- Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/growth-opportunity-analysis-global-biologics-outsourcing-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the clients’ needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429