The report titled “Biodegradable Diapers Market” assesses the global and regional market based on product type, raw material, size, end user, sales channel, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, production capacities by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the biodegradable diapers market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Penetration of Eco-friendly Diapers to rise during the Forecast Period
The biodegradable diapers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. Move towards sustainability, adoption of biodegradable diapers, and product characteristics to support the market growth.
The global biodegradable diapers market is set to observe considerable growth in the next six years, primarily driven by growing concerns among parents regarding the side effects of conventional disposable diapers. The use of bio-based diapers is expected to reduce the litter produced by plastic-based diapers. Low birth rate numbers and lower penetration in eastern markets are expected to decelerate the biodegradable diapers market growth.
Europe and North America dominate the global biodegradable diapers market on an account of higher penetration and awareness levels for eco-friendly materials. In Europe, diapers account for 2-3 percent of household waste, thus the usage of biodegradable diapers will help in addressing the concerns. In the Asia Pacific, China, ASEAN, and India are likely to be the most attractive regions during the forecast period.
- In terms of size, large size (9-14 kg) biodegradable diapers will likely grow at a significant pace due to the higher population of children in the target category.
- On the basis of the sales channel segment, the offline channel will continue to spearhead the market; however, high growth is expected in the online channel segment.
- Based on region, North America, Japan, and Western Europe are expected to dominate the biodegradable diapers market due to the higher focus on sustainable and eco-friendly products. Over the forecast period, India is expected to witness a strong growth rate.
Competition Analysis: Regional Players Dominate the Domestic Markets
The global biodegradable diapers market observes intense competition as a result of a presence of a large number of established players. Nevertheless, start-ups are paying their way in the prolific biodegradable diapers market by providing products specific to age groups and acrylic acid-based products. Prominent companies engaged in the manufacture of conventional diapers are now shifting towards bio-based materials for the production of biodegradable diapers due to environmental concerns. Superabsorbent polymers are now made form bio-based materials by using cellulose and starch, among others.
Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global biodegradable market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In May 2021, Pampers launched Pampers Pure Protection Hybrid Diapers. These diapers are a blend of reusable cloth and disposable plant-based liner filling, as the name implies. This gives consumers the option of using both cloth and disposable diapers, which are both environmentally friendly.
- In February, in collaboration with TerraCycle, DYPER Inc., an eco-friendly diaper business, launched eco-friendly infant diapers. In the future, the release of such items is likely to extend the company’s brand portfolio and help it secure a larger market share.
Some of the leading players involved in the production and marketing of biodegradable diapers include The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Bamboo Nature (Abena A/S), GroVia, Naty AB, Hengan International Group Company Ltd., Seventh Generation Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Kao Corp., Bumkins Company, The Procter & Gamble Company, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global biodegradable diapers market on the basis of product type, raw material, size, end user, sales channel, and region
- By Product Type
- Tape Style
- Pant Style
- By Raw Material
- Others (Starch)
- By Size
- Small (3-8 Kg)
- Medium (6-11 Kg)
- Large (9-14 Kg)
- Extra Large (XL) (12-17 Kg)
- Extra-Extra-Large (XXL) (15-35 Kg)
- By Sales Channel
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail/E-Commerce
- By End User
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report visit: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-biodegradable-diapers-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the clients’ needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429