The report titled “At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market” assesses the global market based on type, sample type, distribution channel, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with a trend analysis. The market share analysis, production, competitive landscape, development plans, expansion opportunities, and competition analysis for the target companies evaluated in the global At-Home Diagnosis Testing market study are highlighted in the report.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Advent of Obesity and Geriatric population to fuel market growth
The global At-Home Diagnosis Testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The global population is rapidly adopting home-based minimally invasive test kits, which will drive market growth in the upcoming years. The penetration of technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) will make the at-home diagnosis testing kits more effective and less time-consuming, hence will spur market growth.
- On the basis of test type, the glucose monitoring segment is dominating the market. This growth is attributed to the increased adoption of home diagnostics among diabetic patients globally to monitor blood glucose levels regularly.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Online & E-commerce is expected to be the most opportunistic segment owing to the growing adoption of smartphones and easy payment and home delivery services.
- Based on the region, North America is expected to dominate the global at-home diagnosis testing market due to the increasing geriatric population and prevalence of chronic diseases. Moreover, rising health awareness, increased healthcare expenditure, and significant presence of leading industry players are also expected to complement the regional market growth.
Competition Analysis: Regions with obese and geriatric populations to be the budding market
The global at-home diagnosis testing market experiences intense competition due to the presence of numerous established companies in the market. As the awareness of early detection of chronic diseases has increased, people are ready to adopt at-home diagnosis kits with the minimum technical knowledge required. Such facilities are made available to those demanding the same. Companies are coming up with new technologies and innovations to satisfy the requirements of the population.
The observed industry trend in the global at-home diagnosis testing market is product innovations, launches, and alliances. During the estimated period of 2022–2028, a significant amount of market consolidation is anticipated.
- In August 2022,LordsMed, the pharma division of Lord’s Mark Industries Pvt. Ltd. announced that it has entered into an “exclusive partnership” with Singapore-based diagnostics kit manufacturer Sensing Self Pte. Ltd. to bring the world’s first Covid-19 saliva-based rapid antigen test kit to India.
- In February 2020, Becton, Dickinson & Company a leading global medical technology company collaborated with Babsons Diagnostic a transformative diagnostic blood-testing company to bring laboratory-quality, small-volume blood collection to retail pharmacies.
Some of the leading players involved in the production and marketing of global at-home diagnosis testing are Abbott Laboratories, Acon Laboratories Inc., Arkray Inc., Assure Tech Co. Ltd., Becton Dickinson & Company, Bionime Corporation, BTNX Inc, Quidel Corporation, Trinity Biotech plc, Atlas Medical UK, Orasure Technologies, LifeScan Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Nova Biomedical, Taidoc Technology Corporation, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Troge Medical Gmbh, Trividia Health Inc. and Prima Lab among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global at-home diagnosis testing market on the basis of type, sample type, distribution channel material, and region.
- By Test Type
- Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cholesterol Detection
- Pregnancy Detection
- Allergies & Intolerances
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Fertility, Ovulation, and Sexual Health
- Drug Abuse Testing
- By Sample Type
- By Distribution Channel
- Drug Stores (incl. Retail Pharmacies)
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-at-home-diagnostics-testing-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support globally and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429