The report titled “Global Air Purifier Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” assesses the global and regional market-based type, technology, coverage area, distribution channel, end user, and region. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with a comprehensive market trend analysis. The market share analysis, production capabilities of the top companies, an overview of the competition, strategic imperatives, key end users, potential growth areas, installed units, and competition analysis for the target players evaluated in the global air purifier market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: The global air purifiers market is anticipated to gain strong growth during the forecast period
Increasing health concerns, rising consumer spending on lifestyle products, depleting air quality, and increasing disposable income especially in emerging economies such as India, Indonesia, etc. are the major factors expected to drive the global air purifiers market during forecast the period.
Moreover, the demand for air purifiers is largely driven by the rising elderly population which comparatively requires clean and contaminated-free air to live a healthy life. Air cleaners are used to reduce air pollutants, contaminants, CO2 emissions, etc., Thus, the demand for air purifiers is anticipated to increase in near future.
Government policies are also playing a crucial role in the growth of the global air purifiers market. Increasing global pollution is also anticipated to aid the air cleaning unit market in the coming years. Moreover, growing concerns regarding the harmful effects of air pollution in various regions globally have increased awareness about the benefits of air cleaning units for clean indoor air.
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global air purifier market due to the rapid rise in smog and air pollution in the region coupled with urbanization and industrialization, and increasing disposable income. Air purifiers in North America and Europe will observe moderate demand on the back of surging pollution concerns from large industries and manufacturing units across the regions.
- Based on type, the preference for portable air purifiers is increasing continuously among customers across the globe. Also, with the introduction of air purifier headphones by Dyson, the market is likely to observe a strong push.
- On the basis of technology, HEPA Filter air purifiers are gaining considerable growth in the coming years. HEPA filters are highly efficient in trapping airborne particles, including dust, smoke, pollen, and bio-contaminants.
- On the basis of end user, the commercial segment is anticipated to hold a prominent share of the global air purifier market. This is mainly due to the large demand for air purifiers from hospitals, offices, hotels, educational centers, movie theaters, shopping malls, conference centers, and other recreational facilities.
- Based on Region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global air purifiers market due to rising air pollution concerns and increasing disposable income in countries like China and India.
The global air purifier market is fragmented in nature with the presence of various players operating in the market. Companies are focusing on manufacturing smart air purifiers owing to the rising demand for smart air purifiers among various end use verticals. Moreover, companies are also concentrating on offering room air purifiers that remove smoke as well as dust pollutants. These players adopt various strategies including product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships and collaborations which directly result in propelling the growth of the global air purifiers market.
These players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global air purifiers market include,
- In December 2022, Dyson Ltd. – one of the prominent air purifier manufacturers, announced the launch of air-purifying headphones, namely Dyson Zone. The device is equipped with a set of noise-canceling headphones with a detachable visor for filtering out air pollutants.
- In October 2022, AeroClean Technologies and Molekule announced their merger for establishing an Industry-Leading Provider of Premium, FDA-Cleared Air Purification Products, and Solutions.
- In December 2021, Wipro Lighting entered into a strategic partnership with Aura Air. Wipro Lighting entered into the air quality management sector and expand its business.
- In November 2021, iRobot announced the acquisition of air purification company Aeris Cleantec AG. The acquisition supports iRobot's vision of building the world's most thoughtful robotics and developing intelligent home innovations that make life better.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global market are Honeywell International, Inc., IQAir North America Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Aerus LLC, Unilever PLC, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Whirlpool Corporation, Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., The Camfil Group, Xiaomi Corporation, and Dyson Ltd.
RationalStat has segmented the global air purifier market on the basis of type, technology, coverage area, distribution channel, end user, and region.
- By Type
- By Technology
- HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Electrostatic Filter
- TiO2 Filter
- Ionic Filter
- Ultraviolet Technology
- Others (Ozone, etc.)
- By Coverage Area
- Less than 250 Sq. Ft.
- 251-500 Sq. Ft.
- 501-700 Sq. Ft.
- More than 700 Sq. Ft.
- By Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- E-commerce Website
- Brand Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
- Others (Retail Stores, etc.)
- By End User
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-air-purifiers-market/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429