The report titled “Europe USB Type-C market” assesses the regional market based on application, protocol, end user, and country. A comprehensive report provides a detailed historical and future market size with trend analysis. The report underlines the market share analysis, sales by leading players, competition overview, strategic imperatives, annual revenue figures, growth avenues, production overview, and competition assessment for the target players assessed in the Europe USB Type-C market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Penetration of USB Type-C to rise during the Forecast Period
The Europe USB Type-C market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The deployment of new power supply technologies and USB Type-C connector technologies are opening multiple lucrative opportunities in the market.
The Europe USB Type-C market is set to observe strong growth in the next six years, primarily driven by an increasing number of innovations and technological advancements coupled with government mandates. Additionally, some models of Macbooks have been designed to have a USB Type-C port, thus giving a boost to the growth of the market.
Germany holds a prominent market share in the EU market. The increasing sales of consumer electronics coupled with the government’s supportive regulations to mandatory use of USB Type-C in smartphones and other devices such as laptops, computer mice, as well as tablets, digital cameras, headphones and headsets, handheld videogame consoles, and portable speakers are driving the country’s market growth.
- On the basis of protocol, HDMI protocols are gaining traction owing to prominent display manufacturers in the market and low-cost high-definition media applications of HDMI.
- Based on end users, telecommunication and automotive sectors contribute significantly due to the rising adoption and use of portable electronics and the ability to charge their gadgets in cars.
- On the basis of region, Western Europe is expected to dominate the regional USB Type-C market. The EU confirmed that most consumer electronics would be using USB Type C ports, however, the UK will not follow the EU’s lead and demand smartphone manufacturers such as Apple to include a common charging cable in their products.
The Europe USB Type-C market is set to observe intense competition as a result of the presence of a prominent number of established players in the global market. Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the Europe USB Type-C market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In June 2022, European Union mandated the use of USB Type-C for all wired charging systems in electronic devices by 2024. The new rules mean that consumers will only need to use a common USB Type-C cable for small and medium-sized electronic devices.
- In April 2020, Parade Technologies acquired Fresco Logic to expand its high-speed USB Type C connectivity portfolio.
Some of the prominent players operating in the Europe USB Type-C market include Apple Inc., Texas Instruments, Diodes Incorporated, Silicon Laboratories, Richtek Technology Corporation, Belkin International, Inc, Microchip Technology Inc, NXP Semiconductor Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Analogix Semiconductor Inc., and Hirose Electric Group among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Europe USB Type-C market on the basis of, application, protocol, end user, and region.
- By Application
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Personal Computers & Laptops
- Digital Cameras
- Printers & Scanners
- Others (Automobiles, Chargers & Adapters etc.)
- By Protocol
- USB Audio over USB Type-C
- By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunications
- Others (Automotive etc.)
- By Region
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
For more information about this report visit https://store.rationalstat.com/store/europe-usb-type-c-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the clients’ needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429